The content of this article includes:
+ How to schedule to send bulk sms?
+ How to delete or edit a the scheduled campaign?
+ 1st step: You need to login into SmsMk365.com, you can read the article bellow to know more about that: Register an account and login into SmsMk365.com;
+ 2nd step: you need to click on SMS(1) menu => SCHEDULED (2) menu => SCHEDULE SMS (4) button like FIgure 1 bellow.
Figure 1: Begin to schedule to send bulk sms
+ 3rd step: In SCHEDULE SMS window, you need input all things to schedule to send bulk sms.
Figure 2: Schedule to send bulk sms
Description about SCHEDULE SMS Form:
- NAME (6): You need input the sms campaign's name here. It is used to distinguish this campaign from the created campaigns later;
- SCHEDULE (7): You need choose the time in the future to begin send bulk sms. At the moment, Time zone on the server is UTC+7. Thus, you need to base on your country's time zone to set it correctly.
- REPEAT (8): If you choose YES value so this sms campaign'll be scheduled every time the scheduled date is matched.
- MOBILE NUMBER (9): You input contact number here. PHONE NUMBER should begin with plus and your country's international telephone area code, Next is the customer's phone number (For example: +840945068598). You can find your country's international telephone area code HERE. But you shouldn't use this option. You should skip this option.
- CONTACT GROUPS (10): You need choose the group of contact that All Sms'll send to them.
- SHORTENER (11): You need to choose DONT'S SHORTEN LINK value;
- GATEWAY MODE (12): It has 2 options that's DEVICES and CREDITS. If you choose DEVICES value, so you can use your own smart phone to send sms. If you choose CREDITS value, so you can use the smart phone of other users who're in SmsMk365.com to send sms (In this case you have to rent sims from those users).
=> So you need use your own smart phone to send sms from your own country. If you want to send sms outside your country, so you need to rent sim from other users.
- MOBILE DEVICE (13): You need to choose your smart phone that you had defined before to send sms;
- SIM SLOT (14): you need to choose the sim lot that you want to send it from your own smart phone;
- TEMPLATE (15): You need choose the template of content for this sms marketing campaign. When you finish to choose a value from that so its contact'll be inputed to MESSAGE (18) box. You can refer the article "How to create template of content for sms marketing campaigns?" to know how to create a template.
- MESSAGE (16): You can input content manual here if you don't use TEMPLATE (17). You can use spintax formular and short code for this. You can refer the article "How to create template of content for sms marketing campaigns?" to know how to use them.
=> Final, you click on SUBMIT (17) button to finish;
Now, you need to open your app in your android mobile to send above sms that you have finished above.
- A1: If you click on it so it'll logout.
-A2: You click on it to turn on/off it. If it turn on so you can send sms.
- A3: You click on it to turn on/off it. If it turn on so you can get notifications when app send sms finish.
- A4: If you click on it. So App'll exit
+ To delete a scheduled sms campaign that you have scheduled so in list of the sms campaigns like Figure 1 above, you only click on 5th icon for that;
+ To edit a scheduled sms campaign that you have scheduled so in list of the sms campaigns like Figure 1 above, you only click on 4th icon, after that you modify it;
* Note: If you have any questions about this platform, so you can contact us via email iSEO24hAgent@gmail.com to get our support as soon as!